LaunchMe is a mentorship program designed for pre-career women to gain access to finance professionals in a variety of different roles across the financial services industry. The relationship with a professional mentor enables students to obtain perspective on a wide range of career opportunities in finance, expand individual networks, learn about essential career skills and build business acumen. LaunchMe participants can explore internship and full-time opportunities presented by companies that are part of the 100 Women in Finance member base.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Current member of 100 Women in Finance. If not already a member, student membership applications can be found at https://app.100women.org/pages/register_student.php
- Successfully completion of or currently registered for a 100 Women in Finance JumpStart program by the LaunchMe program application deadline (3.8.2024). You may register for an upcoming JumpStart program here
- Enrolled in an undergraduate and/or graduate program
Applicants are expected to:
- initiate meeting and meet (virtually) with mentor at least once a month
- Respond to communications from mentor, and manage commitment to program with other academic responsibilities
- Participate in opening program session (or watch recording if schedule conflicts) and attend at least one other group programming event
- Provide alternative contact information if school email address is not available at certain times of the year
2024 Program Application deadline: March 8, 2024
Applicants are selected based on a wide range of qualifying criteria including academic information and extra curricular activities related to Finance, as well as written responses provided in the application.
Please note: You will need to create a Submittable account below to proceed with the application.